Personal Information Protection Policy
At Kyosha Co,. Ltd. (reffered to below as “we/us/our”), we recognize that personal information is very valuable information and should be handled with care. We follow the law regarding the protection of private information, and make continuous effort to protect the private information of our customers’ and everyone concerned with us by setting up following privacy policies.
- Gathering·use of personal information
We gather personal information for professional use only. The gathered personal information is only used to achieve a specified purpose indicated previously.
- Non-disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not disclose personal information to third parties except for the following reasons.
1. Disclosure of Personal Information is required by law
2. Individual consents to disclosure
3. Provided only to achieve a specified business purpose to an external party which we consign part of business to
- Management of personal information
We appropriately manage entrusted personal information, and employs preventive measures and safety precaution from unjustified access, loss of, damage to, and alteration of personal information.
- Continuous improvement of in-house structure
We continue to improve the internal management system and educate all of the directors, employees and everyone concerned with us in order to protect personal information. In addition, we strive to continuously strengthen and improve the internal management system, which includes revising the Personal Information Protection Policy.
- Inquiries about personal information
We will correspond to the request of disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and termination of personal information within a rational sense after the confirmation of the identity.
Request regarding about personal information
If you have any questions or requests regarding about personal information, please contact us.
Kyosha Co., Ltd. Headquarter